Get a daily dose of tarot! Tarot Card of the Day features a card on a daily basis reading that can or may guide you on your day to day life.Monday 23rd of September 2019
Ten of Cups
Ten of Cups shows a rainbow with the cups spread across it, with people rejoicing in the foreground.
This card is about home and family, love and happiness. It signifies peace and emotional harmony.
This card represents goals that have been attained and wishes have been fulfilled.
This is a wonderful card that signifies success.
Ten overflowing cups indicate that you have an abundance of love to give and this card is asking you to give it. "It is better to give than to receive" sounds like a cliche, but like most cliches it speaks a truth. If we focus on getting rather than giving we make this a reality for us, and others around us respond in kind. If, however, we can give with no need of return our heart can find joy, wounds can be healed and an end to hostilities can be found. Taking a path of love and reconciliation can be difficult, but remember the outcome of taking this sort of action; an open heart and abundance of love is a great reward.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- personal success is totally assured.
- dreams and wishes will come true - everything you wish for.
- a birth in the family is possible.
- feeling of security and permanence in a relationships.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- arguments and petty jealousy with friends.
- problems withing the family and with loved ones.
- feeling sad and lonely.
- separation, most likely temporary, but could be permanent such as divorce (depending on surrounding cards).