Get a daily dose of tarot! Tarot Card of the Day features a card on a daily basis reading that can or may guide you on your day to day life.Sunday 12th of July 2020
Two of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles shows a young man juggling two Pentacles around. There is an ocean behind him, that is rather turbulent, but the young man's focus is on the two Pentacles.
This card represents the ability to multi-task money and mulitple projects or tasks in a positively beneficial manner.
This card means that you will have to be smart in the way you use your finances and that circumstances will slowly improve.
The Two of Pentacles advises you to notice where you may be exerting control in your current situation. This control will prevent you from being able to handle problems with ease and is probably a sign that your confidence in yourself is lacking. Awareness of your holding on can help you to let go of the reins a little and trust that you can do all you need to do with far less effort than you think. You can meet any task, any goal, any deadline, any seemingly insurmountable hurdle with a fraction of the stress and worry that you may currently be exerting, so believe in yourself and enjoy the ride!
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- work and social situations are pleasant and happy.
- money may have to be paid out to a partner or friend.
- good, solid advice about money from someone.
- take calculated risks when opportunities present themselves.
- new projects maybe going very slowly or feel stalled.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- reorganize and priorities all money and projects.
- time of very hard work, which you may feel it is taking you nowhere.
- the brave face you show the world is not fooling anyone - they realize you are not exactly happy.
- some decisions may not go in your favor for some time
- good indications for starting a literary career.