Tarot Card Description & Meanings
The Knight of Pentacles shows an armored man on a horse, holding a Pentacle, who is stationary, standing still. He is waiting for the right moment to take action. This is a thoughtful man, who is compassionate and easy-going. He may appear immature, but he is a responsible person. He has not yet developed the strengths of his character to win through.
This card represents a need to learn more, to be more creative and to see projects through until they are completed.
Receiving the Knight of Pentacles lets you know that you can have what you want - security, abundance, wealth - because you are so unwavering in your efforts to achieve this. However, it also advises you to be aware that the journey is as important as the destination. If you are so narrowly focused on your end goal you may upset others along the way, particularly if you also tarnish others with the Knight of Pentacles perfectionist streak, so that they are judged against unrealistic expectations.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- good ability with finances.
- a need to travel for work related purposes.
- trustworthy, responsible and helpful person.
- out of work, but with really good ideas and needing some help to put them into action.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- someone is trying to discredit you in your career or business.
- irresponsible and unable to complete projects.
- not thinking things through and lacking foresight and contingency planning.
- inability to focus on duties and careless or neglectful of responsibilities.
- financial problems and the need to spend less on business undertakings.
- More Suit of Pentacles Cards -
Ace of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles
Four of Pentacles
Five of Pentacles
Six of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
King of Pentacles