Tarot Card Description & Meanings
The Queen of Pentacles shows a Queen sitting on a throne in natural surroundings, holding a large Pentacle in her hands. She is reflective and thoughtful, who is generous with her wealth and wants to make life easier for her loved ones. She communicates easily and gets what she wants. She has excellent domestic skills and career skills.
This card represents an increase in money, status or possessions, with a move into beneficial phase of life, that is pleasant and comfortable.
The Queen of Pentacles advises you to take an honest look at your circumstances and ask yourself "What can I do on my own?" and "What do I need from others?" in order to achieve your goals. It can be deeply satisfying to achieve things on ones own, but it can tempt us into mistakenly thinking that we are completely self-sufficient and don't need the support of others. Admitting that we need help is rarely easy but to struggle alone is worse.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- generosity and abundance surrounds you.
- a rich and generous lady could offer you money or ideas on how to make yourself money and be financially successful.
- enjoying taking care of others and getting benefits from it.
- emergence of sensuality and self-sufficiency within you.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- suspicious and distrustful of other people's motives.
- any increase in money, earnings will quickly end.
- a woman may expedite your financial losses, she seems to be the one who gave bad advice.
- low time or a rut that requires hard work to be improved.
- More Suit of Pentacles Cards -
Ace of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles
Four of Pentacles
Five of Pentacles
Six of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
King of Pentacles