Tarot Card Description & Meanings
Ten of Pentacles shows a family that is surrounded by all of their material wealth. The family are celebrating their riches, financial security and their love for each other. It shows the family have wealth, security and the company of each other to rely on.
This card represents contentment, wealth and financial security.
This is a family card and can indicate some form of inheritance or legacy. It also suggests family happiness and family gatherings.
You are being asked to reward yourself for your endeavors. Now is a time to take a break and see how far you've come. If there are still new horizons in front of you, you should look at them from this higher plateau and move forward calmly and easily into the next phase, using the wisdom gained from the past and feeling a greater sense of security about your future.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- family life is happy and balanced, finances are secure.
- travel of any type is well aspected.
- financial abundance from hard work or through family inheritance.
- if thinking about moving house, or renovating and enlarging it, this is a good time to do it.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- restriction and limitation of some type.
- emotional or financial insecurity.
- bad choices in financial ventures or taking bad risks.
- financial success will come, but it may take a while, so learn to be more patient and wait.
- More Suit of Pentacles Cards -
Ace of Pentacles
Two of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles
Four of Pentacles
Five of Pentacles
Six of Pentacles
Seven of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles
Nine of Pentacles
Ten of Pentacles
Page of Pentacles
Knight of Pentacles
Queen of Pentacles
King of Pentacles