Tarot Card Description & Meanings
Seven of Wands shows a young man defending his land, with his wand. He wont budge from where he is. He is strong and has the advantage where he is (on top of his enemies).
This card represents success despite obstacles or other indications to the contrary. It indicates you have the upper hand and the advantage, so you can do much better than you (or others) expect.
Receiving the Seven of Wands here advises you to seek out your inner strength and use it to go for what you want. Do not take any half-measures. If you don't stand up for your needs, your beliefs, your rights, you may be trampled on. This card warns you to beware of this - particularly if you have a history of feeling powerless or vulnerable.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- take advantage of the situation, no matter how difficult it may be, as you will see positive benefits as a result.
- you need to be strong and persevere in order to succeed.
- any create plans are favored and will work out well.
- small health problems that will be very temporary.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- the end of a difficult time, which has taught you a lot and has made you stronger.
- indecisiveness abounds, so leave important decisions for later.
- any issues and problems of the past will be resolved.
- you may find yourself in an embarrassing situation so take care to avoid it.
- More Suit of Wands Cards -
Ace of Wands
Two of Wands
Three of Wands
Four of Wands
Five of Wands
Six of Wands
Seven of Wands
Eight of Wands
Nine of Wands
Ten of Wands
Page of Wands
Knight of Wands
Queen of Wands
King of Wands