Six of Wands
Six of Wands Tarot Card Meanings, Interpretation & Description. Learn more about Six of Wands - Minor Arcana card. Read Six of Wands meaning and description including upright and reverse tarot interpretation.
Six of Wands Tarot Card Meanings
Six of Wands shows a man returning from battle with victory. The make rider has a laurel wreath on his head, indicating royalty. He is holding a wand in one hand and controlling the reins in the other hand.
This card represents a resolution of an issue, with the results being great gains of either an emotional and materialistic nature (including increasing finances).
If you do not feel close to victory now, know that it is on its way, provided you are doing all you can to make it happen. The victory of this card does not have to involve beating someone else. You can triumph over yourself, the environment, or the odds. Pride is an important ingredient of success, but too much pride can lead to arrogance and an over-inflated ego. When you see this card, check that you are not feeling superior to others.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- praise and congratulations from everyone for your work.
- legal matters, if they are in action, will be quickly resolved to your benefit.
- more money than you normally have, which is the financial reward for past work.
- a safe journey is indicated, if you are traveling anywhere.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- frustration and delays when things don't work out according to plan.
- benefits gained from any hard work may be short-lived and not what is expected.
- people may let you down when you rely on them for help or advice.
- creative work should be put on the back-burner for now.
- More Suit of Wands Cards -
Ace of Wands
Two of Wands
Three of Wands
Four of Wands
Five of Wands
Six of Wands
Seven of Wands
Eight of Wands
Nine of Wands
Ten of Wands
Page of Wands
Knight of Wands
Queen of Wands
King of Wands