Tarot Card Description & Meanings
Two of Wands shows a man standing on top of a castle wall, holding a globe of the earth in one hand and leaning on a wand in the other hand and looking out to sea. Another wand is by his side.
This cards shows that riches and fulfillment of desires are on their way.
This card represents opportunities for partnerships and business undertakings.
Are there people in your life whom you feel are trying to influence you? If so, they are presenting you with a perfect opportunity to stand up, be who you are and speak your mind. You may risk criticism and rejection, but this is a small price to pay for individuality and a strong sense of knowing who you are and what you believe in. These are the important steps you are being asked to take towards self-actualization. Dare to be different. The rewards far outweigh the costs. Beware, however, of taking your personal power too far. Real power involves love; it is not power for power's sake.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- trust your intuition and take up any good opportunities that come your way.
- financial improvements are on the way.
- promotion or advancement at work may be offered.
- a dynamic and successful man may offer assistance or advice to help you reach your goals.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- do not let anyone sway you in any way from your hopes and dreams, keep on following what you believe in.
- unexpected losses, sorrows and delays.
- anxiety, frustration and problems in relationships, both personal and business.
- More Suit of Wands Cards -
Ace of Wands
Two of Wands
Three of Wands
Four of Wands
Five of Wands
Six of Wands
Seven of Wands
Eight of Wands
Nine of Wands
Ten of Wands
Page of Wands
Knight of Wands
Queen of Wands
King of Wands