Life Path Number 2
Number 2 people are well-balanced, sociable, cheerful, and have a sensitivity and and inner genteelness. Your home, loved ones and family are very important to you. You need to be in harmonious surroundings to feel happiest.
Your feelings are very sensitive and you can become easily hurt by others, which can lead to episodes of depression.
You prefer to be in a supportive role to your partner and at work, you are not a born leader. You tend to consider other people's feelings before you consider your own, so you can develop a "martyr syndrome" where you try to make others feel guilty for everything you do for them.
You have a capacity for deviousness and manipulation of others, to get what you want - this is a trait you should guard against.
You tend to have difficulty making decisions and have a hard time with their responsibilities. You need to really express your feelings instead of keeping them inside your head, as this will release the inner turmoil and stress you feel.
An alternative meaning
Togetherness, relations and division.
All the good bits
Areas of improvement
- Overly emotional
- Keywords: the soft nurturer
- Expectations: life's experiences may repeat so that you really learn the life lesson; also need to learn some self-control
- Health: digestive or stomach problems
- Job: best if part of a team and work directly with the public; jobs in politics also suit
- Colors: Orange
- Zodiac Sign Association: Cancer