Four of Cups Tarot Meaning (Minor Arcana Card)
The Four of Cups shows a young man, sitting under a tree, deep in contemplation and inner reflection. He does not even acknowledge the cup being offered to him.
This card represents a time of thinking and planning and deliberating the future, or even current plans.
This card is about removing oneself from society and reflecting on everything, making sense of it all.
Four of Cups General Meaning
Four of Cups is stagnation and about not moving forward in life. You are too tired, too bored. Apathy. A reevaluation of ones course of life is happening, the person can have a dissatisfaction with success.Kindness may come from others.
Upright Meaning: What this upright card means?
Four of Cups in Upright position, this card has the following meanings:
- inner turmoil that requires a lot of personal thought.
- good time for making plans, that are to be carried out later.
- detachment, emotional distance and separation from everyone.
- think things through carefully before taking action.
- relationships may not be satisfactory.
- feeling very misunderstood, alone and not wanting to communicate.
Reversed Meaning: What this reverse card means?
Four of Cups in Reversed position, this card has the following meanings:
- new possibilities and new opportunities all around.
- thinking is clear giving a new and easy solution to an old problem.
- communicating with others again after being isolated.
- learning new things, joining a new group, meeting new people.
More Suit of Cups Tarot Cards
Ace of Cups
Two of Cups
Three of Cups
Four of Cups
Five of Cups
Six of Cups
Seven of Cups
Eight of Cups
Nine of Cups
Ten of Cups
Page of Cups
Knight of Cups
Queen of Cups
King of Cups
Tarot Cards Library
Our Free Tarot Spread List
This is our free tarot reading list. Choose your spread now to begin.
More From This Website