Tarot Card Description & Meanings
Ace of Swords shows a crown with laurels on top of a sword. This card has all the potential and strength of the suit of Swords.
This card shows that actions must have integrity and honor to be worthy.
This card represents determination, strength and will power which will help you meet any situation head-on and succeed.
The Ace of Swords asks you to become conscious of when you turn away from problems in your life. Be brave and see your problems as challenges and you as being able to handle them, using that "Excalibur" of the Ace of Swords to tackle them. In the process you may right a wrong or establish a more ethical framework for your map of the world. Have courage and be persistent and you will overcome this and many more hurdles to come.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- passion and determination are enhanced, more than ever.
- the start of a new and successful business venture.
- heightened emotions in a positive manner.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- delays with new projects that could be caused by ill health or emotional problems or conflicts with others.
- slow down, relax and take things a little easier.
- take care not to get too angry with those in power, as this could cause major conflict or problems.
- More Suit of Swords Cards -
Ace of Swords
Two of Swords
Three of Swords
Four of Swords
Five of Swords
Six of Swords
Seven of Swords
Eight of Swords
Nine of Swords
Ten of Swords
Page of Swords
Knight of Swords
Queen of Swords
King of Swords