Six of Swords Tarot Meaning (Minor Arcana Card)
Six of Swords shows a man guiding a boat with a woman and child on board, who are going somewhere. They were troubled where they came from and are looking for happiness in a new place. This card shows the people are moving from stormy seas into tranquil waters.
This card represents the message that things were difficult before, but now they are going to improve.
Six of Swords General Meaning
The Six of Swords advises you to not lose hope on the journey on which you currently find yourself. This may be an inner or an outer journey; it may be long and arduous or short and painless. Remember all things change. Life is not a long succession of successes and highs. We are called to face trials and confusions also. Think yourself privileged to be able to endure hard times.
Upright Meaning: What this upright card means?
Six of Swords in Upright position, this card has the following meanings:
- overseas travel is likely, which will prove fortunate.
- a very difficult timeis ending and harmony is restored.
- a marriage proposal could happen.
- feeling very happy, content and know the future looks good.
- think about new goals or plans for the future, which will succeed and be much better than the past.
Reversed Meaning: What this reverse card means?
Six of Swords in Reversed position, this card has the following meanings:
- inability to move on from a difficult time.
- marriage proposals that are unwanted.
- rethink plans and goals before embarking on them.
- hard times that are slow to improve, but take heart that it will.
More Suit of Swords Tarot Cards
Ace of Swords
Two of Swords
Three of Swords
Four of Swords
Five of Swords
Six of Swords
Seven of Swords
Eight of Swords
Nine of Swords
Ten of Swords
Page of Swords
Knight of Swords
Queen of Swords
King of Swords
Tarot Cards Library
Our Free Tarot Spread List
This is our free tarot reading list. Choose your spread now to begin.
More From This Website