Two of Swords Tarot Meaning (Minor Arcana Card)
Two of Swords shows a blindfolded woman sitting on a bench, with the calm ocean and the moon behind her, holding two large swords in her hands, crossing each other in the air. The woman is at a stalemate, she is guarded and does not do anything.
This card represents harmony, but also a lack of movement and inability to make a decision.
Two of Swords General Meaning
This card advises you to learn to look at all aspects of your soul. Do not settle for being a half-person; want to know yourself and all your demons, all your secrets. All problems can be confronted far more easily when you have your whole being able to take on the job. Be gentle but firm with yourself and try to stay positive: these demons do not usually turn out to be as bad as we fear.
Upright Meaning: What this upright card means?
Two of Swords in Upright position, this card has the following meanings:
- reluctance to make necessary changes for improvement.
- feeling stuck and immovable, not able to go forward.
- rifts can be resolved and affection of loved ones restored.
- ask for guidance and help from wise friends.
Reversed Meaning: What this reverse card means?
Two of Swords in Reversed position, this card has the following meanings:
- false friends and dishonesty in people, which should not be trusted.
- make a decision and move forward with plans.
- a better ability to deal with everything in life.
More Suit of Swords Tarot Cards
Ace of Swords
Two of Swords
Three of Swords
Four of Swords
Five of Swords
Six of Swords
Seven of Swords
Eight of Swords
Nine of Swords
Ten of Swords
Page of Swords
Knight of Swords
Queen of Swords
King of Swords
Tarot Cards Library
Our Free Tarot Spread List
This is our free tarot reading list. Choose your spread now to begin.
More From This Website