Tarot Card Description & Meanings
Knight of Swords shows a knight on a horse, charging towards something. This man is on a mission, he is active and pursuing something. This man wants to do things his way and has new and inventive ways of doing things. He is original and needs new stimuli.
This card represents a person or event that is coming into your life and you should not waste time, get to it now.
The Knight of Swords advises you to be aware when you are feeling out of control and remember to harness your inner strength in order to empower yourself again. Let anger and frustration be a sign to you that you need to confront situations rather than allow them to overwhelm you.
Meaning - upright
What this upright card means
Upright, this card has the following meanings:
- be ready for anything coming your way.
- changes are coming that are going to be very sudden and unexpected.
- a man with good and honorable intentions that would never want to cause distress to anyone.
- a change is coming, job, house, lover
- have no fear about the changes, you can handle them.
Meaning - reversed
What this reverse card means
Reversed, this card has the following meanings:
- guard against being too impulsive and rash, as these could prove costly in time or money.
- conflicts with others and delays to projects.
- be careful about being conceited and complacent in dealings with other people.
- mentally worn out, exhausted and unable to think clearly.
- health issues or legal matters that need to be sorted.
- More Suit of Swords Cards -
Ace of Swords
Two of Swords
Three of Swords
Four of Swords
Five of Swords
Six of Swords
Seven of Swords
Eight of Swords
Nine of Swords
Ten of Swords
Page of Swords
Knight of Swords
Queen of Swords
King of Swords